Protel Marketing Inc. is a USA company that understands that having nearshore Contact Centers places us in a unique position. It allows us to offer our contact center solutions to our US, Canadian, UK, and Australian clients’ at a very competitive price without sacrificing the quality of work delivered. Our supporting Contact Center operations are located in the English-speaking Caribbean islands of St. Vincent & the Grenadines and Jamaica. Our location provides our clients with the perfect outsourcing alternative to India and the Philippines and other distant territories. Here are ten (10) reasons you will love doing business with us:
1. Our management team’s 50 years of industry experience and expertise combined with our state-of-the-art technology will produce optimum efficiency and quality delivery of services. We are able to cut your cost and increase your productivity while maintaining quality.
2. Users of our services reduce their costs significantly with us without sacrificing quality. Some clients were able to save as much as 25-45% on cost. It certainly will cost less than it would cost to operate in the CANADA, UK, and AUSTRALIA. We offer our clients, three types of compensation models to choose from; PAY PER PERFORMANCE (PPP), HOURLY RATE model, or HYBRID payment model; which is a low-end Hourly Rate plus commission based on performance achieved.
3. All our CCSEs (Contact Center Service Experts) speak English as their first language. They are naturally warm, friendly, and very easy to understand, hence, there is no need for speech coaching.
4. Our CCSEs (Contact Center Service Experts) have a cultural affinity to the Western way of life. Therefore, they can easily relate to your customers.
5. Most our staff have at least a college-level education and most of them see working in a Contact Center environment as a viable career opportunity. Because of this, we enjoy a high staff retention rate which is important in a knowledge base industry.
6. Our Contact Center locations are in the Caribbean islands which are in close proximity to the US and Canada (just a few hours traveling in a day to reach our location from North America.
7. Our Contact Center operation shares the same time zone as the USA east coast states.
8. Our workforce is trained to deliver the same level of quality service to your customers as you would expect to have when doing it yourself in-house.
9. The Caribbean islands of St. Vincent & the Grenadines, and Jamaica currently enjoy a very stable political environment, (Westminster Democracy, elections are due every 5 years and current government policies are favorable to Contact Centers because it provides a great opportunity for their young labor pool to be gainfully employed)
10. Stable, Reliable Telecom and Electricity Infrastructure, power outages are infrequent and this contributes to the rare occurrence of our contact center downtime.